Confidentiality should be part of a good working relationship. Morgan Stewart Interiors make every effort to protect details you supply, whether for contact purposes, or as part of an ongoing project.
Information you provide is cared for, accessible on a need to know basis and stored in a secure environment. Our security procedures are regularly reviewed and staff trained accordingly.
Our approach is in line with the Data Protection Act 1998. You may request details of information we hold about you at any time and you have a right to ask us to cease to keep this information.
A key aspect of protecting information is understanding why you are collecting this and identifying what is necessary:
- Before, or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes of collection.
- Information will be collected solely to fulfil these purposes, or for related, compatible objectives.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary, for the fulfillment of these purposes.
- Every effort will be made to ensure data remains relevant, is accurate, complete and is up to date.
- Information will never be shared for any commercial reasons, solely to facilitate agreed objectives.
- Data will be protected by reasonable security safeguards, against loss, theft, or unauthorized access.
The only cookies used on this website are for Google Analytics, a well secured service, which does not in any event record personal data. The sole objective is to understand user behaviour and improve our website.
Anonymous input from our website users also helps us consider wider services, a mutual benefit. Types of cookie to be careful of are generally those which are more invasive, you can see useful points at The Information Commissioner’s website.
On both privacy and cookie policies, we are committed to the principles above and to the importance of confidentiality. If you have any concerns on these points, please get in touch with us.